Easyfloc DC58 Water Decoloring Agent in Textile Water Jar Test
Easyfloc DC58 Water Treatment Introduction:
- Easyfloc DC58 is quaternary ammonium type, dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin based cationic polymer.
- Water decoloring agent has high efficiency absorb and fast sedimentation in the anion color particles in the waste water.
- Water decoloring agent can neutralize the electric charge and form a good coagulant floc. It also can combine those can coagulate anionic substances dyeing water such as direct, reactive, vat, disperse and acid eyes.
- Water decoloring agent is specialized product for decoloring, flocculating, COD decreasing.
Application Method :
- The product shall be diluted with 10 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
- The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7-10 for better result.
- When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminium chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lowered. Wheather polyaluminium chloride is used beforewards or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
- After precipitated add 1 to 2 ppm setting Agent Anionic Polyelectrolite.